Wednesday 3 December 2008

An Extact From My Story

this is the start of this story im writting, see if u can guess wich tv drama i based it around ill tell u at the end!
_______________________________________
Still A Dream?
I walked down a narrow lane leading into trees, a wood? I had never noticed it before. Suddenly, blackness. And nothing but. I pulled my phone from my pocket, put the camera on and put flash on. I always did that when I didn’t have a torch. I ventured on, into the woods. My phone bleeped. I looked down. 'Low Battery' was written on the screen and it turned itself off. I was lonely and the darkness was looming closer, closer, closer...
I woke, my heart pounding. I took a deep breath. "Thank God," I said to myself. "It was only a dream." I pulled myself out of bed and when I got dressed I went to the town centre and bought myself a coffee, but as I came out of the shop I saw a mysterious blue box...
I just ignored it; it was probably just a promotion for Carl’s Coffee, the shop I get my coffee from and the shop it’s outside. So I just walked on, without a care in the world. When I arrived home it was late. My mum ran into the kitchen, where I dropped my new clothes that I had bought to the floor. “What time do you call this?” She shouted at me. I looked down at the clock. The numbers on the face were clear: 10:42 pm. The clock also said the date: 26th April 2015. “10:42” I replied in a sarcastic manor. “Get to bed, NOW!” My mum pointed up the stairs and I dragged my new clothes and me up into my room. I was a young lady at that time, 19 to be exact. Yet my mum still pushed me around like I was only 7. But that night I had yet another strange dream…
There was the same narrow lane from yesterday. I did the same thing as yesterday as well. I walked, walked into the woods. Now I realised, the woods in my dream last night were a make believe wood. But the wood in this dream was real; I had seen it before somewhere, but where? Then it hit me. It was the woods just outside the town centre, where I was yesterday. It was strange; I just walked through the woods. No monsters or ghosts. Just trees. I soon found myself in the town centre, out side Carl’s Coffee. I didn’t go in there to buy a coffee, though. Instead I turned round. The blue box was there. One of the doors opened. A bright yellow flash burned my eyes. It died down to reveal a tall man in a suit. I walked closer to him, and closer still. I couldn’t stop until I was inside the box. But I never got to see what was in there; my alarm went off…I went into town again that day. And, to my happiness, the blue box was still there. I walked up to it and felt the rough blue paint. Flakes of blue swirled around me and fell onto the ground.
___________________________________________
it is, of coarse, doctor who!
more cumin up soon!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger